I'm software developer and interested in Cyber Security. I like exploring new things and keep
learning new technologies. Find me interesting? get in touch with me!
Would be happy to collaborate with you :).
What I Do
PresentNew York University
Masters in Cyber Security
- Manage the technical part to build the logics and algorithms for the application.
- Build scalable application which has approx. 15000+ users currently and a backend for the chart analysts to provide information on the application.
- Collaborated with the team for digital marketing, social media publicity and technical aspects.
12/2021 - 10/2022Mahen Technologies
Cyber Security Analyst
- Performed Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of various websites and applications.
- Part of Cyber forensics and investigation team at Income Tax & GST Department raids.
- Incorporated with various domestic and international corporate clients for network and application audits.
- Lead the team for performing VAPT of applications at HDFC Ltd.
- Conducted several seminars and lectures for corporates and colleges on various Cyber Security topics.
12/2020 - 05/2021CartGeek
- Interacted with clients for understanding project requirements, meeting the deadlines, and providing demos.
- Awarded as the "INTERN OF THE YEAR".
- Digital Forensics
- Software Security
- Network Security
Achievements and Certifications
- Student Ambassador Award at NMIMS University
- Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH) - EC Council
- Technical Head (WebDev) and Mentor of THEWIREUSCHALLENGE2020
- Web Dev lead of Team Darvin of MPSTME
- Successful completion of Hacktober fest 2020 & 2021
- Member of The Student Council Cultural Committee of MPSTME, NMIMS
- Played State level Throwball Championship at Haryana
- Played several inter school Throwball Championships